We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Cookies & Technologies:
Third party sites
The rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018-
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
- The right to have such information deleted by the company,
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request, and
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, which includes: the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s usage of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold.
CCPA related practices at the Company:
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link [URL] can be accessed in the footer of the website home page http://todayminutes.com/.
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months: Category 1, Category 2, Category n
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page [URL] and a toll-free telephone number [NUMBER].
- The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: Personal Information 1 [Source 1], Personal Information 2 [Source 2], Personal Information n [Source n]
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, and detecting security incidents.
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the [Section] ‘How we may use the collected information’
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the Section .
- The company will respond within # days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
The process for making a request through either channel is available here [URL]
Contacting the Website:
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by sending us an email to email@example.com
4922 Bill Gardner Pkwy Ste 145
Locust Grove, GA 30248